Testarossa - 512 TR - F512 M
Starting with model year 2010, Ferrari changed the structure regarding the digits 4-7.
This also depended on the market and the model.
Old VIN structure, format "AA00": 4th digit = Engine, 5th digit = Safety system, 6th + 7th digit = Model
New VIN structure, format "00AA": 4th + 5th digit = Model, 6th digit = Engine, 7th digit = Safety system
- All models made between 1980 and 2009 (including 430 series)
- 612 Scaglietti: all non-US versions, plus US version 2005-2009
- 599 GTB Fiorano: all non-US versions, plus US version 2007-2009
- California: all non-US versions, plus US version 2009
- All models made after 2009 (including 599 GTO, SA Aperta, 599 XX and 458 series)
- 612 Scaglietti: US version 2010-2011
- 599 GTB Fiorano: US version 2010-2011
- California: US version 2010 and newer